Storyboard Artist For Films, Television Commercials, and Music Videos
Got a film? I’ll storyboard it.
Available for freelance, short- and long-term projects for clients in Los Angeles area, Southern CA, New York City area, and filmmakers across North America.
Some good reasons to work with me:
Speedy response and communication. Always know the status of your project.
Super fast delivery. Options for next-day or even same-day delivery.
Budget-friendly rates. I’ll meet your budget constraints.
Work with me, the artist, directly. No agency markups. No middleman.
Extra service: shot list breakdown from script, frame blocking, camera angles, scene schematics, etc.
My Storyboarding Process Ensures Quality Boards Done Within Budget and Schedule
1. Understanding Requirements
I examine your script, character and location references, then discuss all important aspects of your creative vision. A shot list is generated to serve as requirement and tracking device.
2. Creating Storyboard Drafts
I send board drafts for your review to ensure correct frame blocking, shot type, camera movement and in-frame action. Online tools facilitate annotations and comments directly on the boards with real-time notifications.
3. Reviewing Feedback and Improvements
I evaluate and discuss your feedback to ensure all concerns are met, changes are incorporated, and alternate solutions are explored to meet the project’s creative and technical goals.
4. Revising And Delivering Final Boards
I make changes as discussed, then process boards to format and quality level as required. Final boards will be delivered on-time and on-budget. Further revisions beyond final delivery are always available as an option.
- Awesome storyboards done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
- Clients include filmmakers in North America (U.S., Canada), Australia, New Zealand, the U.K. and Germany.
- Boards done on-site or remotely, depending on your location. Will travel as needed.
Tell Me Your Storyboard Needs
- If you’re inquiring about storyboard rates, please be prepared to share detail about your project, including screenplay/script, shot list, reference models, delivery date, and the level of quality you’re after (rough lines, detailed lines, B&W tone, full color, etc.) This way I can give you the best and most accurate quote possible instead of just giving you high standard rates.
- I will break down your script to create detailed shot list if you need this service too.
View my full Storyboard Portfolio.